[postlink]
https://wordpressvideotutorial.blogspot.com/2012/10/wordpress-plugin-display-widgets.html[/postlink]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NelQ78x74-wendofvid
[starttext]
[endtext]
WordPress Video Tutorials Descriptions:Display Widgets is a plugin for WordPress that adds control to widgets. You can display or hide widgets on specific pages by simply checking boxes. No need to get unique ID numbers or type code in boxes. As an example I have a series of 14 videos that are placed on individual pages for viewing. I want a custom menu to show only on the pages that have the video series. I first create the custom menu with the pages for the video series. And then I place that custom menu in the widget area that I want. And when the Display Widgets plugin is active it displays two boxes at the end of each active widget. The first box selection allows you to control whether you want to display or hide the checked boxes. For our example we want to show this menu on the checked pages. The next box is a list of the sites post and pages. At the top of this box is a selection to make if you want the widget to show for logged-out or logged-in users. Leave these unchecked to display for both. Make the selection that fits your needs. Next we'll check the pages where we want this widget to appear -- on the Landing Page video series only. When finished click save. Now the custom menu will appear only on the selected boxes for the landing page video series. If you have several widgets in the same widget area then you can choose which ones gets displayed on which page. For instance I have a text box that displays a link to a sign-up page that I don't want to appear on the videos series pages. I can select to hide the widget and then select the video series page and this widget will not appear on those pages. With the plugin I can even have several custom menus for different videos series in the same widget area and I can then match the menu to the individual videos series so only the correct menu will appear on the correct video series pages. This is a nice clean and intuitive plugin. Questions can be directed to the plugin forum at http://blog.strategy11.com/forum. If you like this plugin consider donating to the author to help support the development. Credits: RoseAppleMedia |
||





0 comments:
Post a Comment